FIRST-YEAR

Experimenting in first year came as a welcome surprise. Looking back at the course, I realise that I could have never have predicted the outcome. The crazy colours, intricate models and quick, intense working allowed us, as a year, to challenge ideas that we would have never thought twice of prior to the AA. Whether it was creating a casino from a gelatine model or designing a skyscraper from a lemon squeezer, new and whacky things just kept on appearing. It has been truly remarkable.

SELECT * FROM students_images2 WHERE student_id = 2146 AND is_visible = 1 ORDER BY sort_order

Natural yet not

During a photography trip to Lugo, I was focusing on the hidden aspects of the man made elements in a natural scene.

Straight through Lugo

Down a central road in Lugo.

Gambled with Architecture

Focussing on the ability to gamble architecture and randomly generate shapes and buildings, I aimed to develop a system to create a city thought the 'shake of a dice.' Shown is a gelatine model, and outcome of gambling.

Lemon Squeezer Skyscraper

The basis of creating an entire city using 3D printing.

Shattered

Holiday experiments in Brighton, with Chloe Hudson

Illuminate

A design for an enclosure built to be outside the AA, used as a recreational space.

Re-Folded

A group project with Chloe Hudson, Christopher Kokarev and Jeffery Wu.

Re-Folded

Gambling with Architecture

Focussing on the ability to gamble architecture and randomly generate shapes and buildings, I aimed to develop a system to create a city thought the 'shake of a dice.' Shown is the proverbial dice used to generate the structure of the city.

Vulnerability

Built to show the vulnerability of a person when they are just sitting down, based on the character of Tracey Emin. Group project with Jake Parkin and Aoi Phillips.